Norristown, Pennsylvania

I paid $2500 to Nevada Corporate Headquarters to build my business credit.They built my credit to a 90 score which meant absolutely nothing.

I've not been able to get any additional business lines of credit. Once they get your money they don't care.

I paid $1200 to set up a trust. They neglected to tell me the trust was for me only.

My domestic partner of many years would not be included.

Since my partner owns 1/2 of everything there would be not point in completing the trust.Again, I've contacted them and their attitude is it's not their problem.

Had an Experience with Nevada Corporate Headquarters?

Comments

love it

I personally have had great experiences with this company. Now, I have good credit and a good job...I'm sure if people are not getting what they expect, then they probably expect too much for what they have or have not accomplished. If you handle your business, you will get what you have earned.

SOG47FD

I invested 3k and they have not held up their part of the deal.I am trying ot get some money back and their department dealing with customer concerns wont even call me back.

I have called 3 times and 3 messages to the same women over a week period.Still havent heard anything back.

richardpalmquist@gmail.com

My experience with NSCN causes me to ask if any of you who have reported your experiences would care to file a joint cause of action. Do you agree that this company needs to change its policies to apply better ethical focus?

Is there a lawyer out there who would like to hear my esperience?

Richard Palmquist richardpalmq

Is there an attorney out there who would like to hear my story?